2021 Training News
In 2021 Crown Security Solutions will be expanding our training syllabus to include more specialised training solutions. Our mission throughout 2021 is to deliver high-quality, affordable training to the private security industry, hospitals, and schools.
This year our syllabus has also been expanded into hospitals and the education sector, providing a positive solution to help staff deal with challenging behaviour. This course meets standards set out by the RRN (Restraint Reduction Network), School Ofsted Framework, Ofsted Inspectors Guide, and Children’s Homes Quality Standards.
Crown Security Solutions has also been working towards the new 2021 license-linked qualification introduced by the SIA (Security Industry Authority).
New Qualifications for SIA Licence Applicants
From 1 April 2021 the SIA has announced that Door Supervisors and Security Guard qualifications will change, and the new licence-linked qualifications will be introduced.
Changes to the qualification will introduce additional topics:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (This must be completed before the SIA course, or badge renewal)
- Health and Safety procedures
- Communication skills
- Incident management
- Citizens’ arrest
- Protecting vulnerable people
- Emergency procedures
Top-up training for Door Supervisors and Security Guards
From October 2021, Door Supervisors and Security Guards will need to complete top-up training before they renew their licence. Before completing top-up training, they must also complete an Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
- Unit 1 Safety Awareness for Door Supervisors
- Unit 2 Physical Intervention Skills for The Private Security Industry
Crown 2021 Course Syllabus
- Level 2– Door Supervisor
- Level 2– CCTV
- Level 3– Close Protection
- Level 2– Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the PSI (coming soon)
- Level 2 – Emergency First Aid at Work (coming soon)
- Level 2– Behavioural Detection (coming soon) Only available for organisations with 8 – 10 learners
- Level 3– Retail Loss Prevention (coming soon) Only available for organisations with 8 – 10 learners
- Level 3– Understanding Security Management (coming soon)
- Level 3– Security Management (coming soon)
- Level 2– Vehicle Searching (coming soon) Only available for organisations with 8 – 10 learners
- Level 4– Physical Penetration Testing Operations (coming soon)
- Level 2– ABC Carnegie Conflict Management (coming soon). Designed for schools and hospitals. Only available for organisations with 8 – 10 learners
- Level 2– Spectator Safety (coming soon) Only available for organisations with 8 – 10 learners
Training Centre Locations:
- North Devon
To find out more email email@example.com