Door Supervisor Training In Plymouth – Extra Dates
Attention – Are You Looking To Book A Door Supervisor Training Course In The Plymouth Area?
If so, READ THIS FREE REPORT first – http://www.doorsupervisortraininginplymouth.co.uk/home-1
9 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR DOOR SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSE
Choosing your training provider to deliver a Door Supervisors Training in Plymouth is possibly the one most important thing in your journey to becoming a door supervisor.
Here’s a recent news headline – ‘Security firm to pay €50k damages after bouncer held man down with his head dangerously extended’.
And there are much more like this one.
Download this free report and then schedule a no-obligation call with us to discuss your options.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Click here now to download your copy of our Free Report – 9 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR DOOR SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSE >>>>
The BTEC Level 2 Award for Door Supervisors in the Private Security Industry is suitable for learners to:
- Develop knowledge related to the private security industry (PSI), including the purpose of the industry, the functions of the regulator, governing legislation and the acceptable work practices, procedures and standard.
- Learn a comprehensive dynamic risk assessment system.
- Develop skills in conflict management and abilities in managing and resolving conflict in the context of the role of a Door Supervisor.
- Learn how to control and drip-feed adrenaline.
- Develop situational awareness skills.
- Learn about the role, duties and responsibilities of a Door Supervisor. This covers areas such as searching procedures, physical protection systems, physical intervention skills, reporting and record-keeping, as well as legislation relevant to a Door Supervisor.
- Achieve a licence to practise.
- Develop own personal growth and engagement in learning.
PS: If you have any questions please leave them below and feel free to share this post with your network.
For more information on the SIA Door Supervisor training in Plymouth click here – https://crownsecuritysolutions.co.uk/training-course-level-two-door-supervisor/